I’d like to thank my agent, my mother, my husband, all the fans…
Sorry, got a bit above my station there for a moment. But I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to the fabulous Bluchickenninja who nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks honey and right back atcha. I love a good mooch on Bluchickenninja’s blog, where she shares her creativity, her love of books and her trials and tribulations with this thing we call life. Go and check out her blog, if you haven’t already.
Right, oh, so there are some rules to this here award and these be they…
- Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
OK, one and two are taken care of, let’s move onto point three, with seven facts about me…
1. I don’t really like the combination of cheese and meat together.
2. I say ‘brilliant’ way too much.
3. I live in my jogging bottoms when I’m at home.
4. I don’t have any pets, but if I did I’d have a ginger tom cat called Elvis, so every time he went out of the house we could say ‘Elvis has left the building’.
5. I’m flat footed.
6. I’ve been told I laugh like a witch… charming!
7. You can find out more facts about me here.
OK, nominating 15 other blogs, blimey here goes…
1. 2 Cups N Run – for writing inspiring posts about running and coffee :).
2. Adventures in Low Vision – love the writing style on this blog, also very inspiring. And very relatable in some instances.
3. Little Bit Soph – for inspiring me to try new beauty products and keeping me up to speed on what’s good out there.
4. Lynette Noni – I loved her collaborative writing piece a while back. Lynette’s blog is bursting with positivity.
5. My Little Book Blog - For fab book reviews and for reminding me of my days starting out in publishing (I don’t work in publishing any longer by the way guys).
6. Cooking With a Wall Flower - I’ve lost count of the number of scrumptious recipes I’ve pinned from this website.
7. Susan Millward – my only real life friend that blogs and helps me put the world to rights in the blogosphere and down the pub.
8. Moth Loves – For inspiring fashion posts.
9. A Blushing Brunette – refreshing to find someone with the same skin concerns as me.
10. Labeled Disabled – Truly blogging from the heart.
11. Taste of Colours – for mouth watering recipe inspiration.
12. Cult Fit – love the inspiring posts, meditations and poems on this site.
13. Erm, the rest of my blog roll appears to be the uber bloggers – the likes of Fleur de Force and Anna Saccone
14. So, if anyone can suggest three other bloggers that I should be checking out…
15. Let me know and I’ll send you a package of goodies in the post as a way of saying thank you :)
Who or what inspires you?