I didn’t get chance to write one this morning, but here is my gratitude list for the day…
1. The snow looks beautiful and still has a pleasing crunch
2. My wonderful husband gave me a lift to work this morning
3. The weather over the weekend gave us the perfect excuse to hibernate and watch DVDs
4. I get to watch ‘One Day’ on DVD tonight – I’ve been wanting to watch that for sooooo long
5. I wore my ‘killer heels’ to work today – no bad boy can get me down when I’ve got those baby’s on
6. Wonderful hubby is cooking honey and mustard chicken for tea – so good!
7. Wonderful hubby cleaned the kitchen today and it’s sparkling
8. Wonderful hubby came to pick me up from work this evening
9. Did I mention how wonderful my hubby is? ;o)
10. I did a couple of good deeds today, which will hopefully cheer others up
11. I got some cashback from Quidco
12. I completed my ironing pile for the week – woo hoo!
13. I had a yummy cup of Earl Grey when I got back from work – delish.
Sometimes it’s having the right attitude and appreciating the small stuff which makes you smile.
How has Blue Monday been for you?