Here’s your second-dose of random facts about me, enjoy!
1. I used to be a massive Thatter and even hung out at some of their houses (on the pavement outside…).
2. On one of my work experience assignments I had to charter a helicopter to fly over Tim Henman’s house.
3. I once literally ran into Eddie Izzard whislt out for my morning jog. He was in a suit, supping a cup of tea on the pavement up the road from where I live. Not exactly who you expect to stumble upon in the ‘burbs.
4. One of my most memorable experiences was taking a boat ride up the Kinabatangan River in Borneo.
5. I struggle to pronounce ‘strategic’ which was awkward when I was a Marketing Exectuive looking after Military and Strategic Studies books.